If you are looking for relief from your chronic pain, you’ve come to the right place. Once you have joined us at Blue Ridge Pain Management, you can expect to be treated like family. Our primary goal is your comfort. It is our passion and our mission to provide the best quality care for our patients. To that end, we promise:
- You will be closely involved in the decision-making process.
- Our staff will become very familiar to you; you will know them by name, and they will know your name.
- You will receive clear, concise instructions from everyone on our staff.
- You can expect follow-up calls after your procedure visits.
- You will get personal coaching until you feel comfortable with a treatment plan.
- You can call us after hours for emergencies.
Our Experience Counts
With a combined total of more than 50 years’ experience in the field of pain management, the providers and clinical staff at Blue Ridge Pain Management remain committed to finding the least invasive solutions for chronic pain. The founder of BRPM, Dr. Charles Buzzanell and his dedicated team strive to maintain a tranquil environment in the office at all times. The administrative staff ensures the tone at the office remains friendly and welcoming.
Chronic pain creates enough havoc in your life. We believe that you should be at ease when you visit your doctor, not unnecessarily upset or disturbed. At Blue Ridge Pain Management, we have built our practice on a foundation of interventional pain management that may include:
- Spinal column stimulation
- Selective nerve root blocks
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet joint injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Care of pain management infusion devices (such as a “spinal morphine pump”)
- Physical therapy
- Rehabilitation and talk therapy
- Medication when appropriate
Contact us for more information or call us at 828-350-9310.